Drifters @ Callala Beach
Callala Beach out the front door & the bush just out the back…
Sit back, it is time to coast…
Our light and airy, 5-bedroom house (can sleep 16), is located just a short stroll to the beach & Jervis Bay’s wonderful ocean playground.
Drifters is nestled in the middle of a family-friendly environment with a tranquil Bush outlook with the sounds of the waves & calling of the birds, it is just perfect for a getaway.
Drifter’s @ Callala Beach has lots of character, cathedral/vaulted ceilings, polished timber floors, large outdoor deck for alfresco dining framed by the bush & in-ground pool, all helping to give it a modern beach house feel.
With 5 bedrooms & lots of space in the 2 entertainment areas, there is plenty of room for a group of couples/friends, extended/large/multiple families.
We have new beds & the kitchen comes fully equipped with everything you would find at home & are full of the mod cons including a large screen LCD TV, DVD, Hi-fi, BBQ & a wood combustion heater for the cooler months as well.
Feeling Active …
400M walk away you can enjoy the white sands of Jervis Bay/Callala Beach & look for the resident pods of Dolphins who come in very close regularly all year round!
Of course, there are many possible pursuits in and around the blue waters of Jervis Bay. The clear, crystal blue/green waters are perfect for diving, boating, kayaking, swimming, snorkeling, fishing, dolphin (a resident pod of dolphins regularly sited) & whale watching (in June/July & October/November).
Not to forget are the surfing beaches just a short drive away.
Off the water there is a beach or Bushwalking, in the house swimming pool, 9 hole golf course 5 minutes away, Cycling ( bring your bikes), Tennis court hire along the beach, Lawn Bowls just a short distance from the house.
Explore point perpendicular, the old lighthouse & some of the fantastic beaches & walks along the way.
Visit the spectacularly beautiful Booderee National Park, Jervis Bay, MAJOR GOLD AWARD winner, NSW Tourism Awards.
The layout & rooms
The first level
* Main bathroom with bath & shower
*1st bedroom with queen size bed
* 2nd bedroom with queen size bed
* 3rd bedroom with queen size bed
* Modern well-appointed kitchen
* 8 seater dining area
* Lounge/entertainment area with combustion heater
* Deck, BBQ & outdoor setting
* Bedroom 4-King single + trundle & bunk beds (4)
* Bedroom 5- 1 set of double bunks & 1 set of single bunks (6)
* Entertainment area with flat screen tv & DVD player
* Second bathroom
*Large grassy fully fenced back yard
*Swing set for the Kids
Things to do/Know & the boring bits
* Short stroll to Callala Beach (400m) which is pet-friendly
* Local golf course, bowls and Country Club/rsl with bistro (1000m away)
* Tennis court hire available in Callala Beach (800m away)
* Canoe/kayak & Stand up Paddleboard hire available locally from the Standup Paddle Cafe (800m away)
* Mountain Biking and Running in the Jervis Bay area (regular weekend events held in the area)
*Snorkelling, Diving & Fishing trips available from Huskisson.
*Dolphin watching, Whale watching & other cruises/trips available from Huskisson (20% off discount vouchers are on the info board for your use)
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
You can read the full Terms & Conditions through this link: shorturl.at/nptQW