Watts @ Callala Beach-Pet Friendly
Air Conditioned, Modern & pet friendly!
Watts @ Callala beach is a huge beach house with modern additions!
There is plenty of room for every one with
2 lounge/living area’s
open plan dining opening onto a great deck/BBQ area.
We are right beside the track to the beach so the legendary waters of Jervis Bay are only 300m stroll away!
Located on the northern side of Jervis Bay, Callala Beach offers safe swimming for people of all ages, the beach is pet-friendly & off-leash before 8 & after 4, you can even hear the sound of the waves, that is how close we are!
We are pet & kiddie-friendly & being all on one level we have wheelchair access into the house as well. Ask about wheelchair requirements if needed.
Relax & get away from it all, it is time to coast…
Make the most of your trip to Jervis Bay, kayaking, swimming, snorkelling and sailing are highly recommended! In the cooler months enjoy a quiet stroll along the beach & don’t forget to keep an eye out for the dolphins as they play!
There are dolphin/whale watching trips, diving & fishing are available at Husky, just a short ferry trip & don’t forget about the markets at the museum!
We have polished floorboards throughout & the house is furnished in quality Shabby Chic style, which helps to encompass that beach house feel.
We also have ceiling fans throughout the house (all bedrooms & first lounge room) & the main lounge/dining area is air-conditioned for your comfort as well.
All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, with oil heaters/extra blankets for the cooler months.
The dining/main lounge is open plan with huge bi-fold doors opening onto the outside deck, bring the outside in, perfect for BBQ’s, birthdays or Christmas day!
The Kitchen is well appointed with crockery, cutlery pots pans etc & a dishwasher to help reduce the chores on your trip away!
WE LIKE OUR NEIGHBOURS & DISTURBANCES/LOUD PARTIES WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
For alternate accommodation check out our sister properties on stays, The Callala Beach Shack (property ID 151234), Drifters @ Callala Beach (Property ID 155014), Seas the Day @ Callala Beach (Property ID 177133)
Our Calendar is 100% up to date, if it is blocked out then it is NOT available, please don’t send an enquiry for other dates requesting ones that are blocked out
Listed Price is based on up to 10 people staying
Pets are welcome, let us know is all we ask!
Last-Minute bookings are subject to availability of cleaning staff.
Parking is limited to 4 car spaces at the property
The layout of the house
Bedroom 1, Queen bed (2)
Bedroom 2, Queen bed (2)
Bedroom 3, Double bed (2)
Bedroom 4, 1 set of tri bunks, 1 set of bunks (5)
Bedroom 5, Queen bed (2)
Bedroom 6, 1 set of tri bunks & 1 single bed (4)
Lounge/entertainment area 1, 42-inch flat-screen, DVD player & 6 seat leather couch.
Lounge room 2, 42-inch flat-screen, DVD player & 2 3 seat & 1 1 seat leather couches seating 7 all up.
Dining room, 12 seat dining table with 17 dining chairs
Laundry, washing machine, tubs & clotheslines
Kitchen, Microwave, Kettle, Toaster, Dishwasher, Stove, Oven, Sandwich press, new Cutlery & Crockery, Saucepans & Pans, large fridge freezer
Things to do & know
Watts @ Callala Beach is at 59 watts Rd Callala Beach
*A short 250m stroll to the waters on Callala Beach (we have a side gate to the beach cut through track)
* try out the Local golf course, bowls and Country Club/rsl with bistro just 500m away
* Tennis court hire available in Callala Beach (next to the Callala Beach Community centre)
* Canoe/kayak & Stand up Paddleboard hire available locally from the Standup Paddle Cafe (800m away)
*Dolphin & Whale watching trips leave from Huskisson (20% off discount vouchers are on the info board for your use)
*Snorkelling, Diving & Fishing trips available from Huskisson.
* use as a base for Mountain Biking and Running in the Jervis Bay area (regular weekend events held in the area)
* Take a day trip via ferry to Huskisson from Myola for the markets (1st Sunday of the month), restaurants, cafes and Whale/dolphin watching cruises.
* Walk along the shores of Jervis Bay National Park/Jervis bay Marine Park
* Just a 5 mins drive to Myola/Callala Bay Boat Ramp for the boaties.
* Callala Bay Shopping Centre offers most of your shopping needs (supermarket, butcher, chemist, bottle shop and hardware) 5min drive away
* Culburra Beach is a short 10 min drive away where there is a Woolworths, doctor surgery & a lot more.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
You can read the full Terms & Conditions through this link: shorturl.at/nptQW